Friday, September 01, 2006

blessed sleep

I extend my apologies for my recent crankiness. Last night I went to sleep at 7pm, then got up at 9 and went back to sleep an hour later. I awoke this morning refreshed, but with the residue of tiredness still in my system until I had my coffee.

Having this job and working from 7am to 4pm is taking a bigger toll on me than I thought. I'm such a night-owl that it's scary. I needed sleep badly last night-- I had circles under my eyes and was feeling lethargic.

I'm supposed to go to Las Vegas on Sunday, but I am having second thoughts. Labor Day weekend in Sin City will be hectic, to say the least. I am exhausted, and it's all my fault for going full-bore into my self-imposed obligations.

Anyway, I hope you all have fun this weekend. Be safe, and don't get into too much trouble.

PEACE

No comments: