Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Think I'm Going To Be O.K.

The worst is over.

I rode out the storm.

It is calm and peaceful now.

I see great things ahead of me.

I'm going to quit my job in November, I think.

The extra money has been helpful but not satisfying. "More money, more problems" goes the saying.

I hate to say it, but I'm happier when I'm poor.

I can't say the same about other people, though.

She's gone. She's been gone since before the summer.

It hurt. But now it doesn't hurt anymore.

She's shallow, she went for the money.

Fuck her.

Doesn't she know what happens to the people who give in to their greed?

No, she doesn't.

She will never know, nor will she ever learn.

But I have learned something: I don't need her.

Time to move on and forget I ever met her.

Yes, that's it. Time to move on...

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm glad you are trying to move forward. Healing is hard.

Eternity said...

What? What happened? I've been so lost in myself that I've missed what has been going on in the worlds of those around me. I'm sorry.