Tuesday, September 20, 2005

clickety-clack

According to this link, the sounds of fingers typing on a keyboard can be transposed and "decoded", for lack of a better term.

The article states that this can be construed as a "security risk"...

This spells trouble for me: I type extremely loud, and have been reprimanded for my noisiness whilst typing.

In my old blog, I had a piece about being at the library and having a neighboring computer user complain about my typing. This is not an isolated incident by any means.

I think I type louder than the average typist because I only use my index fingers. I don't use that high school typing class method... and it's a good thing, because I NEVER get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, even as I type for hours upon hours...

That's all for now. Maybe more later...

No comments: