Monday, March 20, 2006

resemblance

According to this link, the top 10 famous people/celebrities/historical figures I most resemble are:


Ichiro Suzuki 64%
Tony Leung Chiu 62%
Preity Zinta 60%
Federico Garcia Lorca 56%
Ricki Lake 52%
Sarah Silverman 51%
Missy Elliott 51%
Italo Calvino 51%
Leon Lai 48%
Wladyslaw Szpilman 48%


(I don't have the time to find pics of all these people, but if you Google their names I'm sure you'll find something to compare with my results...)

Granted, the picture I used wasn't my finest moment, but I find it interesting that I mostly resemble either women or Asians. It could explain what women see in me, that's for sure.

The downside to this link is that you have to join as a "member", but it's a formality, really...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy Elliott! Shit... I nearly spit out my lunch reading that. Absolutely hilarious.

Anonymous said...

amazingly, lou diamond phillips is nowhere on that list. that thing is obviously broken.