Tuesday, June 14, 2005

'electability'

I believe it may have been around this time last year... my Archives on this blog from this time last year are gone, so bear with me...

Pre-election Democratic pundits were content to have John Kerry as their nominee. I believe the buzz word was 'electability'...

A year later, we now know that the 'electable' nominee didn't get elected.

And now, the one who should have been nominated and elected is making good on his promises, now that he is the Democratic Party Chairman.

And judging from the reactions on the Right, he's getting under conservatives' skin.

But of course, there is an air of "I told you so" in my voice, and when you click on this link from February of last year, you'll see what it was that I told people.

btw: Howard Dean is a Scorpio...

That's all for now.

No comments: