Wednesday, August 24, 2005

FUCK THE AMERICAN LEGION

Yes, I said it: FUCK the American Legion.

I say FUCK the American Legion because of this link, which connects to an article about how they have declared war on anti-war protestors.

Who the fuck do these assholes think they are, Brown Shirts? Talk about narcissists out of control-- if these dumbfucks really believed in freedom, why aren't they overseas fighting against the insurgents?

Oh, I know why-- because they're fucking COWARDS who prefer to beat up on pacifists in their own counry.

So one more time: FUCK THE AMERICAN LEGION.

I won't take it back until I hear a formal apology in the news.

This is going to piss off the Seattle anarchists, who are already on the fringe when it comes to their special brand of "protesting". I wouldn't be surprised if American Legion Halls start getting bombed... not that I advocate that. I can just see it coming is all.

When a group like the AL decides it's open season on protesters, it becomes obvious to me that they assume that all anti-war protesters are weak and docile. Not so. Some of them are mean hombres, brother.

Like the Minutemen on the U.S./Mexican border, the AL is comprised of a bunch of useless has-beens who have nothing better to do than try and even the score against people like Jane Fonda.

And of course, our President secretly endorses the AL's actions. What a scumbag.

Whatever terrorist actions befall this country in the next three years should be laid squarely on the shoulders of President George W. Nixon. I swear to you, if I ever get a chance to meet this man, I will spit in his face and take the jail time like a man.

This country is dogshit now. What a fucking tragedy.

And as for the AL: I dare you to try and make a move on anti-war protesters exercising their First Amendment rights to brand you and yours utter assholes. I Double Dog Dare you.

No comments: