Friday, November 25, 2005

"Show me... wax on, wax off!"

Yet another part of my childhood dies...

Pat Morita was not only Mr. Miyagi-- he was also Arnold from Happy Days, and he had the good sense to leave that show before it jumped the shark.

R.I.P. Pat...


*/*


I am in limbo, as a result of my living in the moment. I don't know whether things are good or bad. All I know is that they are what they are.

Thanksgiving was great-- I had an awesome day. Then I ruined it by depressing myself on the way home. And it doesn't help that I'm on my last day of filling in on the graveyard shift.

At least the first major holiday at the end of the year is out of the way. Now, on to Christmas and its attendant surreality.

Have a beautiful weekend, all of you...

2 comments:

J Drawz said...

I did too, but then I stopped watching it and after about a decade I finally saw an episode again... and was appalled by how dumb it was.

The early episodes were cool, but when Fonzie started battling Satan and meeting aliens... well, it got silly.

And, I preferred Arnold to Big Al.

J Drawz said...

And also: whatever happened to Chuck, Ritchie's older brother? He just disappeared without any explanation that I could gather. Anyone out there know?