Monday, January 23, 2006

so...

We started drinking around 3pm.

By 4pm I knew that I wasn't going anywhere later on in the evening.

By 5pm the chicken had been barbecued and the yams were ready to eat.

By 6pm the weed arrived, much too late by my clock.

By 7pm the cake was lit and everybody sang to me.

By 8pm I was blasting loud music and people were congregating outside the door.

By 9pm plans were made to continue the party at a karaoke bar. I declined.

By 10pm a large portion of the party left for karaoke. The rest of us stayed back and got really stoned.

By 11pm we were all tossed considerably. We watched Saturday Night Live.

By 12am there was no more alcohol.

By 1am the rest of the party got up and left.

By 2am I was asleep.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Yay! Sounds like an awesome time!

Bridget said...

p.s. How do you track how many words you've written in blogger?

J Drawz said...

Bridget,

I think your Blogger profile will tell you. That's how I knew I'd surpassed the half a million mark in the first incarnation of this blog. But it's been a while since I checked my own profile (it's not avaliable to the public for obvious reasons) so I don't know if they still do it like that.