Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hilarious anti-bush propaganda

One of the funniest Photoshop jobs I've seen in some time, in addition to being clever:



I know, the Sgt. Pepper cover has been parodied to death... but this one still cracks me up the more I look at it. Maybe it's because it reminds me of some of the work of SF punk montage artist Winston Smith, the man who cut his teeth creating the visual ethos for Dead Kennedys and also one of my favorite visual manipulators.

See if you can identify the faces in the crowd.


POST SCRIPT: This is fucked up-- a list of the 100 "unsexiest" men in the world.

Of course, they're all famous. So even though the list reads like 100 punch lines to one very funny joke, at the same time you know that even the list's Number One pick-- Gilbert Gottfried --has probably gotten more tail than I've had hot meals.

My favorite pick: Tom from My Space, #79...

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I find a lot of these men sexy, actually.

J Drawz said...

You find John Wayne Gacy in full clown regalia sexy?

J Drawz said...

Oh, wait... duh! You meant the Unsexiest Men List!

How stupid of me... and it took me this long to realize it!