Friday, April 14, 2006

tarot 2

So I demanded that Eve read my cards again.

This time around, the forecast wasn't so bleak.

It tickled her that I was so adamant about getting a new reading. "It's only for entertainment," she said to me as she shuffled her deck.

"Yeah, and that's how I treated it when you did my reading last time... now, I want to take it seriously..." I smoked my cigarette nervously, hoping for something more hopeful.

The message of this card reading was brighter, but it did seem to suggest that money will be an issue sometime soon.

When is money not an issue with me?

Lately she and I have been having some pretty genuine conversations that leave me feeling better about things. I am still adjusting, but I seem to have found a center.

We met over at Laurie and Daniel's place last night for a nightcap.

Everything is feeling OK. I will live, dammit!

Nothing else to report. I will clue y'all in on my further time travels on Monday. Until then...

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, Y'ALL!!

HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER/WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CELEBRATE!!

peace

No comments: