Monday, February 14, 2005

A FEW THINGS

I'm bored at work.

So I will post now what I was saving for tomorrow.

Funny coincidences: Last Friday my friend Down Low and his buddy The Wolf went out to The Chimney Sweep in Sherman Oaks. The Sweep is where I used to go for drinks when I was living in the Oaks. When I was dating Jeanie, she and I would walk to The Sweep, get tossed, and go home for some intense lovin'...

The last time I was there, I received two $2 bills in change. This was a sign that Dick, Eve's ex, had been there before-- he stole her collection of $2 bills from her car when we went to go see The Incredibles.

Shortly after that, I e-mailed Jeanie (we keep in touch via Friendster) and told her Down Low and I had been to The Sweep. She replied that she hadn't been there in some time.

Well, she was there last Friday night. She was there with her friend Marie, a girl that Jeanie and I tried to hook up with Low about five years ago!

Now, Jeanie just moved in with her current boyfriend in Santa Monica... so what was she doing in Sherman Oaks, with her friend Marie and NOT her current beau?

Makes me glad I broke up with her...

Anyway, Low wants to get with Marie, despite the lack of chemistry the first time around. Time has changed his tune, to be sure. He didn't mention anything about Jeanie asking about me, so I am assuming that it's all about a love connection between Marie and Low.

But I've got a feeling I'll be seeing Jeanie around, or hearing from her soon...


*/*


Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I dropped acid last night, for the first time in almost a decade.

Why did I drop, you ask? Because Bill, a friend of ours, had some. It was Window Pane-- it came on a corrugated piece of gel plastic. He asked if anyone wanted a taste, so I said, "Yeah."

It was good, clean, not too intense. I didn't sleep until 5am. I listened to all sorts of good music while in bed, tripping balls.

I had many revelations, many free-associations, much to think about and ponder. I needed a psychedelic experience to help me clear my head. Next time I do it, though, it will have to be at a less spontaneous time-- I really should've prepared for this one. A walk in the woods would've been good for a few.

Right now I feel fine, but I know I'm going to burn out when I get home. It's all good, though-- I need to get some sleep anyway.

Okay, time to work. Talk to y'all tomorrow.

No comments: